CustomerIntelligence.net™ and Black Belt Digital Inc. were founded by Tony Branda. Mr. Branda is a recognized industry authority on developing information strategies and digital nervous systems which enable global enterprises to attract and retain customers, respond more effectively to market trends, and raise bottom-line profitability.
Tony is a change driver with over 25 years of fast-track marketing, operational and strategic business intelligence leadership for Fortune 500 financial services, technology, and entertainment companies. A top Analytics and CRM Executive with 25 years of practitioner-experience leading large CRM and Analytics Centers of Excellence Mr. Branda was most recently Chief Data and Analytics Officer and Head of Omni-Channel and Digital Transformation at a fintech startup (Embrace Home Loans).
Previous Mr. Branda was the Chief Analytics Officer for Citibank and RBS. Mr. Branda is a Professor of Integrated Marketing at Pace University and NYU. Mr. Branda completed his Doctorate in Business Administration and MBA in Marketing from Pace University. Mr. Branda holds a Graduate Certificate in Integrated Marketing from NYU. Mr. Branda holds an Executive Certification in Artificial Intelligence from MIT.
A full-service Marketing and Analytics consulting firm dedicated to helping you understand everything about your customers. Once you gain an enhanced understanding of your customers, our consultants help you design strategies and platforms to better engage them at the right place and time with the right value proposition.
A premier marketplace for Marketing and Analytics professionals seeking:
- Consulting Services: Consulting, Strategy and execution support in Analytics, Digital CRM and Integrated Marketing.
- Consulting Services: Creates a Deep Dive on key Customer Attributes and Profitability drivers that help you shine the light on opportunities in your customer base.
- Advisors on Call: Allows you to reach an expert to discuss your on-demand needs for advice and counsel related to best practices and adoption of key analytics and marketing techniques programs and tools.
- Personal Performance: Executive and Career coaching for analytics and marketing professionals. From Career Transition planning through work situation advice.
- Enlightenment in Analytics and Marketing Subject Matter. We have developed an “e-lecture series” to help inform you about key topics/best practices in analytics, modeling, digital and social media marketing and CRM.